For a list of Dr. Sears upcoming speaking engagements, see the News and Events page.
Dr. Richard Sears is available on a limited basis to conduct seminars and give keynote speeches on a variety of topics, including:
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
Learn how to use mindfulness to enhance your interpersonal relationships, reduce stress, and improve your effectiveness and well-being.
- Opportunity Cost
Learn to recognize the ways your business loses money by misallocating time and resources, and how to strategically leverage time, money, and human resources.
- Secrets of the Consultants
As the author of Consultation Skills for Mental Health Professionals, Dr. Sears teaches you the very techniques consultants use to improve the overall health of your organization.
- Success Secrets of the Ninja
Having trained with the first American Ninja, Stephen K. Hayes, for over 30 years, Dr. Sears discusses the wisdom and strategies of these legendary warriors, and how to apply them to achieve success in all aspects of your life.
- Emotional intelligence/emotional management
- Mental health issues in the workplace
- Stress management
- Working with groups effectively
- Dealing with difficult employees and coworkers
- Diversity issues
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness and Therapist Self-Care
- Clinical Uses of Mindfulness
- Reducing Stress and Anxiety
- Spirituality and Religion Issues in Psychotherapy
Martial Arts and Eastern Wisdom Traditions:
- Psychology of the martial arts
- Ninjutsu (the art of the ninja)
- Zen koans (mindfulness in dialogue)
- Meditation, visualization, and relaxation
- Eastern Wisdom Traditions (Buddhism, mikkyo, vajrayana, etc.)
For more information about how Dr. Sears can meet your specific needs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-899-MIND (6463)